Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: November 4, 2022
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) outlines the acceptable use of https://blackship.com (the “Services”). This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which Japan Rabbit Ventures, Inc. provides the Services to you.
Japan Rabbit Ventures may make reasonable modifications to this Policy from time to time by posting a new version of this document on the Blackship website at the current URL. Revisions are effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, we recommend that you visit the Blackship website regularly to ensure that your activities conform to the most recent version.
Questions about this Policy (e.g., whether any contemplated use is permitted) and reports of violations of this Policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The examples listed in this Policy are not exhaustive. Prohibited uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the Services in a manner that, in Japan Rabbit Ventures, Inc.'s reasonable judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
- violating any law of, or committing conduct that is tortuous or unlawful in, any applicable jurisdiction;
- displaying, performing, sending, receiving or storing any content that is lascivious, or excessively violent, regardless of whether the material or its dissemination is unlawful;
- advocating or encouraging violence against any government, organization, group, individual or property, or providing instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence, regardless of whether such activity is unlawful;
- accessing, sending, receiving, displaying, performing, disclosing, storing, or executing any content a) in violation of any copyright, right of publicity, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right, b) in violation of any applicable agreement, or c) without authorization;
- deleting or altering author attributions, copyright notices, or trademark notices, unless expressly permitted in writing by the owner;
- obtaining unauthorized access to any system, network, service, or account;
- interfering with service to any user, site, account, system, or network by use of any program, script, command, or otherwise;
- introducing or activating any viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses;
- sending or posting unsolicited messages or e-mail, whether commercial or not, a) to any recipients who have requested that messages not be sent to them or b) to a large number of recipients, including users, newsgroups, or bulletin boards, at one time;
- evading spam filters, or sending or posting a message or e-mail with deceptive, absent, or forged header or sender identification information;
- holding Japan Rabbit Ventures, Inc. or its affiliates up to public scorn or ridicule; and/or
- reselling Japan Rabbit Ventures, Inc.'s services, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual, without Japan Rabbit Ventures, Inc.'s prior written consent, or misrepresenting your relationship with Japan Rabbit Ventures LLC.